PORTAL Technologies Corporation is expanding application services team and looking for highly motivated software developers and testers interested in working with a primarily open source tools and technologies to meet our clients’ mission critical needs. It’s an exciting time and a great opportunity!
Qualified candidates are dedicated critical thinkers, resourceful and team players. Attention to detail and the ability to work in a highly collaborative and communicative team environment is critical.
We have multiple positions open with varying experience requirements. Apply Today!
• Implementing software development best practices
• Experience with iterative software development approaches including Agile using Scrum methods along with being familiar with leading and/or participating in sprints, backlog management and daily standups
• Developing quality and maintainable applications
• Implementing various local and server-side data persistence models (e.g. Relational, NoSQL, Hierarchical)
• User Experience design in collaborative white board sessions and creating screen wireframes using Visio or other tools
Experience with the following tools 80%+ required
||– Adobe Livecycle Chef
||– JBoss App Server
||– Oracle RDBMS
||– Spring Framework
• Eligible for or currently cleared for federal government work at Public Trust level or greater
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Strong team and interpersonal skills
• Track record of meeting deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other related technical field preferred,
• Masters degree is an added bonus for some positions
• Commensurate with years of experience, and education
• Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, FSA, 401K and Profit Sharing
If you’re looking for a great challenge, the best team and the opportunity to grow while advancing your skills we are interested in hearing from you now!.