Mobile Application Developers, Designers and Architects
PORTAL Technologies Corporation is expanding our Washington DC based mobile services team and looking for highly motivated software developers, architects and designers interested in working with the latest tools and technologies to meet our clients’ mission critical needs. It’s an exciting time and a great opportunity!
Qualified candidates are dedicated critical thinkers, resourceful and team players. Attention to detail and the ability to work in a highly collaborative and communicative team environment is critical.
We have multiple positions open with varying experience requirements. Apply Today!
• Architects, Designers, Developers of HTML 5 cross-platform and/or Native mobile applications targeting iOS, Android, Windows 8, Win RT (Modern UI) and Mobile Web
• Implementing software development best practices using UI Design Patterns such as MVC and MVVM
• Experience with iterative software development approaches including Agile using Scrum methods along with being familiar with leading and/or participating in sprints, backlog management and daily standups
• Developing quality and maintainable applications
• Implementing various local and server-side data persistence models (e.g. Relational, NoSQL, Hierarchical)
• User Experience design in collaborative white board sessions and creating screen wireframes using Visio or other tools
• SQLite, Indexed DB, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB preferred with relational database experience required
• XML technologies including DOM traversal, XSD, SOAP and WSDL
• Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. Microsoft Project experience is a plus.
• Version control system such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Subversion, CVS or Harvest
• Eligible for or currently cleared for federal government work at Public Trust level or greater
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Strong team and interpersonal skills
• Track record of meeting deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other related technical field preferred,
• Masters degree is an added bonus.
• Compensation is highly competitive based on experience and education
• Commensurate with years of experience, and education
• Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, FSA, 401K and Profit Sharing
If you’re looking for a great challenge, the best team and the opportunity to grow while advancing your skills we are interested in hearing from you now!.